This course is designed for Obstetric registrars, GP-Obstetricians, Midwives and Hospital Medical Officers interested in Obstetrics.
This 2-day workshop includes presentations by world-renowned clinicians and scientists. It will enhance your understanding on common complications of pregnancy and birth. There will also be an opportunity for you to bring case-studies for further discussion.
- Dates: 20 - 21 April 2018
- Venue: Seminar Room 1 and 2, Translational Research Facility, Monash Medical Centre, Clayton, Australia
- Location map (207 KB Pdf)
- $250 for Monash Health and Monash University staff + $100 for optional hands-on activities
- $300 for external registrants + $150 for optional hands-on activities
- $350 Late registration Fee (after April 13)
- Registration link
- Weblink (For program and speakers' information)
A certificate of attendance will be provided at the course. RANZCOG have approved this 2-day course for 12 CPD points.